MEPs for Wildlife have written a letter to President Biya of the Republic of Cameroon on alleged human rights abuses of the Baka people by a trophy-hunting company.
- MEPs For Wildlife calls on Home Office to support EU Council’s prioritisation of wildlife trafficking
- MEPs put pressure on Commission for immediate EU ivory ban
- 800,000 song birds illegally trapped and killed on a British military base in Cyprus
- Give Europol the teeth it needs to tackle wildlife trafficking
- Challenges of enforcing the ivory ban in China